Here’s a great (and quick) TED talk on making small life changes in 30 day increments. That’s the amount of time experts say it takes to form a new habit.
I’ve used this approach with great success, and I think it’s a great way to improve your Girl Game. How about doing one of these things every day for the next month?
- Make eye contact with an attractive male and hold it for three seconds.
- Smile at a cute guy.
- Chat with a stranger.
- Do something nice for a male.
- Compliment one male every day.
- Say yes.
- Write down three attractive things about yourself.
- Write down three reasons you deserve a great guy.
- Walk 10,000 steps.
- Wear more makeup.
- Wear less makeup.
- Show some cleavage.
- Dress more modestly.
- Walk in a feminine manner.
- Give up a white food: flour, sugar, potatoes or wine.
- Do skin care morning and night.
- Experiment with your hair.
- Name three things you are thankful for in your life.
- Reach out to a friend.
- Sleep 8 hours.
- Make your own lunch.
- Learn one new thing.
- Laugh out loud.
- Say “I love you” to someone.
- Don’t hook up.
After 30 days, if it’s working for you, keep doing it and add something new. If not, ditch it and try something else.
Help me out here – what else?